Tuesday, July 21, 2009

O_O It Starts

Everyone keeps telling me to write a blog. But I'm wondering who cares about lil ole me? Yea so I live in New York, Brooklyn to be exact...and work at a fancy magazine in Manhattan. Yea so what if I have the craziest dating stories ever, and the best group of friends money and sex can buy (kidding?). So what if I have excellent fashion sense, a kooky but lovable new (but no so new) boyfriend and a really odd unique family. How cliche...how..quentissential. Is that spelled right? Ooh there is spell check on here...cool!

Anyway I named this blog O_O because I don't know how else to react to all the roller coasters of life. I just have to give the blank stare and keep it moving. Because if I don't keep it moving and I sit there and really think about the randomness...I may lose my mind.

My user name is WindRider because um A. It sounds awesome...like some hot Native American goddess and number 2...I really do go wherever the wind takes me. Maybe I should see a therapist about it but I really have issues staying in one place for too long. After about a year or so of the same thing I get really antsy, unsettled and unhappy. Even if life is great..I'm tired of it and want change. I seriously will curl up in a little ball in my room, in the dark and not come out for hours when I hear the wind calling. I try and ignore it because I really am trying to work on committing to things long term.

So. Welcome to my journey. Let's get right into it shall we? You know that fancy magazine I mentioned earlier? Yea..so..Friday is my last day. Do I have a new job lined up? Nope. Should I be worried in this crazy economy? Maybe..but I'm not. **paints nails nonchalantly** I wish everyone would stop looking at me like it was announced that I got cancer. I got laid off people..no one is dying! And yet for some reason I'm still sitting here at work. I dunno I guess this is the 1st job I actually cared about. Friday will be emotional. But it's what I wanted..the wind was calling me...I tried to ignore it and now it's taken my job from me. I think God and the Wind are the same person.

In brighter news..I wore my new boyfriend jeans today. I swear..no more skinny jeans! These are the 'ish! I'm super skinny and you'd think I'd wear all the tiny lil clothes...eff that! I want nice big baggy stuff that doesn't touch my body. The ultimate comfort. How do I post a pic here? I want to show the kind of jeans I'm wearing.



I'll have a lot of free time this week to really make something out of this thing. Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment